Guest c u Jimmy

Oktoberfest Lads Day Out in Hahndorf 4/10/08

Guest c u Jimmy

Neil

Oktoberfest day at in Hahndorf, we will be Leaving from Marion bar and grill on 4th Oct at marion shopping centre , be there for around 1030am . Cost of bus is around $20-28 return depending on numbers.

Can we count you in ?

Cheers

JIMMY

Guest jocool

Hi Jimmy

Just to check is this a day for the other halfs or just the lads....

Thanks

Neil

Oktoberfest day at in Hahndorf, we will be Leaving from Marion bar and grill on 4th Oct at marion shopping centre , be there for around 1030am . Cost of bus is around $20-28 return depending on numbers.

Can we count you in ?

Cheers

JIMMY

Guest c u Jimmy

It was originally a lads day out , however i think there are a 1 or 2 wifes coming along . So if you want to bring your other half then i don't see any issue . Just as long as she does'nt mind bieng 1 of only a couple of Ladies .

Hope to see you guys there , please let me no if you can

Guest jocool

Hey Jimmy

Being a fellow Scot, My wife know how to have a pint or 2... lol...

You can let me know what the majority are doing, I am up for it though!! We have been in Adelaide for 9 months now and are really strugling to make friends... Married no Kids about 28.... You guys sound as if you have created a wee group of you right enough!!!

Let me know what yous are doing????

Hope to speak Soon.

Gordon

It was originally a lads day out , however i think there are a 1 or 2 wifes coming along . So if you want to bring your other half then i don't see any issue . Just as long as she does'nt mind bieng 1 of only a couple of Ladies .

Hope to see you guys there , please let me no if you can

Guest c u Jimmy

Gordon

I am new to this myself and i have not met anyone on this site yet , just thought it would be idea to organise this day to meet up with some new friends . I am 28 myself married to an Aussie girl and been here for 2 years.

Hope you guys can come as it would be good to meet some fellow Scots , let me no if i can put you both down for Bus leaving from Marion?

Cheers

Jimmy

Guest jocool

Sounds good... Count us in!!! I am working in the mines just now but thats a weekend I am home so should be good and as you say, good to catch up with some others.

See you then...

Gordon

I am new to this myself and i have not met anyone on this site yet , just thought it would be idea to organise this day to meet up with some new friends . I am 28 myself married to an Aussie girl and been here for 2 years.

Hope you guys can come as it would be good to meet some fellow Scots , let me no if i can put you both down for Bus leaving from Marion?

Cheers

Jimmy

Guest neilrhian

hey jimmy count me in mate let me know if you decide to take our other halves easy either way.

cheers neil

Guest Rachael

Hi

So, there's quite a lot of us planning on coming next Saturday but we'll make our own way there and then meet up with you all.

There'll be: Me and hubby James

Mum and Dad (Veronica and David) and brother (Paul)

friends Babs and Kevin.

What time do you think you'll get there?

And where will you be heading when you arrive? Would like to know so we can come and find you all.

Thanks, looking forward to it,

Rachael. xx

Guest c u Jimmy

Rachael

Nice to see you are all coming along , we should be arriving at the German Arms at around 12.

Give us a ring if you can't find us or need anything .

c u then

Guest c u Jimmy

After an excellent response to the Day out next Sat , i am glad to say the bus is now full,i think !!

There should be over 20 of us to meet up and have a laugh (DON'T MENTION THE WAR)

Can i please have all the troops travelling on the mini bus next week to confirm that they will be there , please reply with your real name or names and contact mobile number please .

If you can not make it please let me no asap as there may be an opportunity for others to take your seat !

ALL THE BEST - JIMMY 0415276898

Guest c u Jimmy

Could anyone who has not Private Messaged or contacted me in the past few days to confirm there Seat on the Bus to Hahndorf Oktoberfest , please send me a PM with there name and Mobile to confirm .

Looking good so far with numbers up to 18 on the Bus and 5 making there own way , Once all have confirmed this may still leave 3 seats left over for any last minute members to come along ! :idea:

Thanks

Jimmy 0415276898

Guest c u Jimmy
could anyone who has not private messaged or contacted me in the past few days to confirm there seat on the bus to hahndorf oktoberfest , please send me a pm with there name and mobile to confirm .

looking good so far with numbers up to 18 on the bus and 5 making there own way , once all have confirmed this may still be seats left over for any last minute members to come along ! :idea:

thanks

jimmy 0415276898

still need the following people to confirm there place on the bus.

*sean,pam,neil,troy,gordon,jolyene*