Sign in to follow this  
Guest A3RoX

Newbie to this site

Guest A3RoX

hi i am 20 years of age from newcastle uk and i was enjoying reading peoples messages and usefull advice so i thought i would join, i moved to adelaide to be with my girlfriend and son as we fell out and she moved to be with her parents, her parents moved over a year ago or more, but i started to miss my son and her so i sold what i had and left everything and came over, was all done in a rush done it all in 2 months after they moved in that 2 months i mean i saved up for costs of ticket and visa so you can guess i didnt have much muny to save, i got advised the wrong visa but i am going to the place to ask what i can do. :D

But hello people \o

Hi

Welcome to the forum

Really sorry to hear about your predicament. Unfortunately I cant help you - but hopefully someone on here can point you in the right direction.

What about speaking to an agent to see if you are valid for a permanent visa?

Good luck - hope you get some answers soon

sarahx

Guest bev_stef

Hi

Welcome. Sorry Can't help with your questions, but ike Sarah said, someone may be able to help here as there as so many knowledgable people always on.

Good Luck with your PR and hope all keeps going well with your girlfriend and baby. :D

Just a thought, are they on permanent visas, and have you and your girlfriend got any plans to marry? Don't know if that would help or not.

Bev

Guest The Bowmans

Hi,

Welcome to PIA. Sorry to hear of your problem but as Bev and Sarah say, someone will be able to help. Sarah's suggestion about getting some advice from a migration agent is a good one.

Good luck.

Deena

Guest Matt & Suzi

Hi Bev

Have you heard back from vetassess yet? We sent ours about 2 weeks after you, its just so horrible not knowing.

Thanks

Guest bev_stef

Hi Matt & Suzi

Thanks for asking, but no, still hanging on. Had it acknowledged 30/4 but nothing else yet, getting nervous and starting to check email every morning, although it probably won't be for another week or two.

Have you had yours acknowledged yet.

Bev

Guest Matt & Suzi

Hi Bev

No still not had it acknowledged and its driving me mad and im normally so patient. Not long for you guys...

Guest The Toomers

Hi A3Rox

Sorry to hear about you situation. I was wondering what visa you have already? I am planning to get out to Adelaide next year on a student visa. This allows for full time study and my wife and I can both work 20 hours a week. We need quite a bit of money £30,000 ish for the 2 years due to having 3 children, my point being that if you are just 1 person you could do it a lot cheaper and can stay in Oz. After my 2 years carpenter course I should be able to apply for PR as I will have an Aussie qualifacation.. Best of luck

Jason (38)

Julia (39)

Maddi (14)

Guy (3)

Faye (5 mths)

Guest A3RoX

hi,

yeah the visa i got advised to go on was a holiday working, i didnt know much about what visa's as i just got even a number to ring and i rang it, the women sounded at bit moody as i rang quite close to closing time i think so i guess she was trying her best to end the call and get home.

It allows me to work 20-25 hours per work which is not much help at all as i have to pay 150 a week to her mother for rent, which is more then half what i get so i am just getting by, i am going to find out what esle i can do about my visa tomorrow(friday) if i had of known about a student visa i would of went for that, as i have many tickets for foresty and tree surgeory but i wouldnt know if they exept my tickets and wonder if i would have to do them again here.

But i am sure i will find out tomorrow hopefully :)

Guest The Toomers

Best of luck, I think foresty and Tree Surgeon are on the skilled list.

May just need to have a skills test.

Jason

Guest mOZzy

sorry, i haven't got any ideas for you really.

just wanted to say hello from newbie to newbie :wink:

i've got my fingers crossed for you!

Guest A3RoX
    :D thank you very much all , still trying to find time to go up and find out :lol:

Guest james linwood

i would advise you mate to stay in adelaide any way u can wish i had moved there whene i was your age hope all goes well 4 big sam at the toon after they get rid of half of the players thanks for your reply ..with the photo all the best 4 the future

come on the doonhammers