Help! Advice on medicals

Guest Elaine&Duncan

Guest Elaine&Duncan

Hi,

We have just received our sponsorship for 175 visa. Our agent has lodged our application. I am the main applicant and my husband will be accompanying me as a dependant. However, my husband has just had to have a procedure to have a stent placed in his artery. He will be able to go back to work in a month's time and all should be well fingers crossed but we are now in a panic that this could put a stop to our visa application. Any advice would be really appreciated. Has anyone applied successfully for their medicals after having this procedure? I am in a blind panic! Help!

Elaine

hello elaine carnt help you with your question maybe someone on here can but just want to say good luck with it all i know how stressful it can be with the meds BUT they are usally really straight forward if the immigration are worried about anything they will let you know, i know this coz my son has only 1 kidney and they asked for more tests to be done on him, dont worry everything come back FINALISED:jiggy:

good luck hun ok

suexxx

Guest Elaine&Duncan

Thanks so much for the encouraging reply, Sue. Will just have to keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best!

Hope everything goes well for you too.

:)

Elaine

Guest donna T

My friends, if anyone stops you from coming - they will us to deal with :P

Do I take it you have SA sponsorship???? - yipeeee - one step closer.

Hope you are both okay

Donna xxxx

Guest donna T

Please could anyone who may have been through something similar respond. Elaine and Duncan are really great friends of ours from the UK (and Izzy's Godparents) and we really want them to come over to play! :v_SPIN:

If anyone knows anyone who has been through this - let us know

Many thanks indeed

Donna x

Hi,

We have just received our sponsorship for 175 visa. Our agent has lodged our application. I am the main applicant and my husband will be accompanying me as a dependant. However, my husband has just had to have a procedure to have a stent placed in his artery. He will be able to go back to work in a month's time and all should be well fingers crossed but we are now in a panic that this could put a stop to our visa application. Any advice would be really appreciated. Has anyone applied successfully for their medicals after having this procedure? I am in a blind panic! Help!

Elaine

Hi Elaine -I've heard loads about you from Donna - all good I promise!

Can't help you but thought it might be an idea for you to post this on britishexpats.com. There are lots of people on there in the same boat and more agents who deal with this sort of thing. I think there is an agent called Peter something who deals specifically with medical matters and may be able to help.

Hope your hubby is on the mend. He is probably fitter now than the rest of us put together.

Nick

x:biglaugh:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Elaine&Duncan

Hi Nick, thanks so much for your advice - will definitely take a look at that site. He is on the mend and doing well. I spoke with our GP and she thinks he should be ok - by the time the medical comes round he should be fine and I am the main applicant so hopefully it won't affect us, but it's good just to have some reassurance. Hopefully, look forward to meeting you next year some time! Take care, Elaine:notworthy: