Liz and Kris UK

Calling Football Fans

Hi eveyone

A few of us are going to watch the football in the city on saturaday. We are goin to watch man utd V Liverpool and then any other games that follow. If anyone fancies we are looking at probably goin to the 24hr soccer bar on Hindley Street or any other bar that will have it on for about 20:30ish.

Kris

You know I am in on this one Kris.

Come on the reds!!!! lol

I have contacted the British Bar in Rundle, they are showing it but if there is a band on upstairs it might drown out the T.V. There is also a British bar in North Adelaide. I will see if they are showing it.

Andy

Ok mate, a few people at work said the soccer bar was good as you get a good atmosphere in their, but i don't really care where we go so long as the beer is cold and they will need lots of it, if Scooterdan is coming lol:biglaugh:

Kris

Guest chippie74

Got to be 24hr bar ..as the richest club in the world take on the 2nd richest club in the world..ie:- man city vs chelsea 2am ko....c'mon city

Guest Col

Howdy, Defo count me in on weekend footie beers :). Not bothered about location but heard good things about the sports bar on Hindley. Oh aye, Man U fan... unf don't have a top to wear - its currently on a boat somewhere on the planet?!

Hey all,

I am thinking i actually might give this one a miss....... maybe next time.

Dont worry Kris mate....they'll have plenty of lemonade for your shandy!

Dan

Guest weesp

Oh, totally gutted, haven't been on here for a while. Would have loved to come and watch Man Utd, watched the Chelsea game, but miss the atmosphere and would love to chat football as I miss that coz most of me mates here either dont like it or are Rugby fans. Next game, let us know if and where you're going and me and me boy will be there!! Come on you REDS, lets hold on to that title!!!

Tony

Hi Liz & Chris

Was good to talk to you on the beach on Sunday.

I have seen the 'thread' saying that you would like us to be friends but I can't seem to read the message. I'm not very good on this yet!

So, yes, we would like to be friends with you and if you would like to get together soon, we would love to!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Tracy & Andrew Smallwood

Guest Vicks&Stu

Dare I say this - we are not football fans, but will probably come along for the atmosphere, and after the beers are flowing, we could be persuaded to cheer for either team!!

Dan, I thought you would have been there for sure!

Vicks&Stu