Guest rowy

weather

Guest rowy

Hi Guys, out with you first two weeks of October! Cant wait. Whats the weather now and what can we expect weather wise then? Penny :biglaugh:

Well it is warming up now, with daytime temps approaching 20. It is still a bit chilly after dark and it can still rain in October. Should be nice for you though.

Guest graandjac

:)Our Reccie was last Oct , one day it was 30deg the next was 20 , some evenings were warm some were a little chilly....................looking at that it dosent really help:biglaugh:cheers Graham

Hi Guys, out with you first two weeks of October! Cant wait. Whats the weather now and what can we expect weather wise then? Penny :biglaugh:

Hopefully warm enough to sit out for a coffee! If today was anything to go by then hopefully glorious. See you in October

Lindsey

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    :)Our Reccie was last Oct , one day it was 30deg the next was 20 , some evenings were warm some were a little chilly....................looking at that it dosent really help:biglaugh:cheers Graham
    Yep last Oct ws a real mixed bag, we had hubs brother and wife here for a few days, it was freezing in comparison the the week before. we had to eat the BBQ in doors:realmad:

sarah

Guest panther

The weather is warming up with 20 plus degrees during the day and still a little chilly at night cant ear your shorts and thongs at night yet but then i am an Aussie and we like it a bit warmer.

Today Saturday is magnificent especially with all the flowers out aespecially the wattle it looks good. October should be ok but can have some variation in the weather, never freezing.

Guest rowy

:)Thanks for all your replies!! We have had sooooooooooooooo much rain this August I cant remember what our BBQ looks like, so if I have one and have to eat it indoors I will be delighted!!! On countdown now and cant wait. Is Fairyland or the Rocking Horse worth a trip for kids? Shown on Wanted Down Under this week in UK?? Penny