Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lisado

Does anyone ever meet in North East???

Guest Lisado

Hi there

I have noticed that people are meeting up in Scotland (we just come back from there so can't head to this meet) and also Manchester.

Does / has anyone ever met up in North East. I'm fairly new to all of this so I am curious :)

Lisa

Guest Kiki

Hi Lisa

We have had a few get togethers in the North East but about 6 months ago I think the last one was in Sunderland. I would be happy to meet up for chat if you like or if you tried to organise a get together. Your kids look about the same age as mine I too have boy and a girl.

Kimberley x

Guest Lisado

That would be great Kimberley. I'm happy to do either or both!

Yes Alex is 8 and Amelia has just turned 4 and started school last week and they can't wait to go to Adelaide x

Guest Kiki

Hi again

Okay lets put the feelers out and see if anyone else is up for a get together.

Im free most Saturdays and Sundays shall we say location wise a Wacky Wearhouse type place so grown ups can have a drink and a chat and the kids can play.

If we get no uptake then we can have a mini get together.

Millie has just turned 4 and started Reception last week bless. Max turns 8 in Novemeber . We visted Adelaide in April this year and are returning in January.

What are your plans and where do you live

Kimberley:wubclub:

Guest Lisado

We live in Washington and work in Newcastle. We started our application about 4 months ago and I am in VETASSES at the moment as we going over on a 475 visa. I am a legal librarian and have joined various librarian groups in SA as its me who'll have to find a job.

My hubby is South African and can't wait to come over. We looking at Port Noarlunga to settle in - at least when we get there

Just thinking Millie is also short for Amelia - how strange

Ok - I'll put out a message and see who's up for a chat and kids a play