ozzieclare2be

snorkelling

would anyone like to come snorkelling? Its not something you can really do alone unless you have someone watching from beach and my hubster wont try it, been a couple of years since ive done it and just got myself a wetsuit so i wont be cold. Im trying to organise a meet for peeps at port noaralunga reef if they fancy it, shout up x :jiggy:

Guest kenmcfadyen

Hi Ozzieclare2be,

I'd love to go snorkelling. Although I've done it quite a few times, I can't say I do it properly as I just tend to skim the surface looking at the fish etc. I can't do the controlled breathing thing, but enjoy myself enough anyway. We arrive in Moana on the 8th October, so if you get no takers, I'll join you some time after that.

Ken

Guest rockpool crab
    would anyone like to come snorkelling? Its not something you can really do alone unless you have someone watching from beach and my hubster wont try it, been a couple of years since ive done it and just got myself a wetsuit so i wont be cold. Im trying to organise a meet for peeps at port noaralunga reef if they fancy it, shout up x :jiggy:

I would come..but not there yet...would love to be there before xmas but house goes on sale next Tuesday..so I doubt it

What do you mean "unless you have someone watching from beach"? watching what? I hope it's not what I think it is :err:

Carol Ann

Guest skellysgirl

awwwwwwww, i wish i was there

i wanna come snorke

llllling with you

Guest Guest75
    I would come..but not there yet...would love to be there before xmas but house goes on sale next Tuesday..so I doubt it

What do you mean "unless you have someone watching from beach"? watching what? I hope it's not what I think it is :err:

Carol Ann

Sorry but it is............those fat,drunken English yobs get everywhere;)

Guest Tracey Smith

My husband enjoys snorkelling at Port Noalunga. Last summer I couldn't get him to go to any other beach because of the reef. He even insisted on going in on Mothers Day (sun shining, water freezing and no wet suit). Took him 3 hours to warm up after coming out.

I will ask him if he is interested but we have never met anybody from the site and are quite shy.

Tracey

Carol Ann

No idea what your going on about:biglaugh:, i meant in case you get into trouble and drown, its not exactly safe to go off alone really.

Guest Guest75
    no idea what your on about either why would i be drunk when snorkling?:goofy:

No offence intended just having a silly moment;)

Guest Guest75
    keep taking the meds tyke:biglaugh:no offence taken

;)

The Shiraz works wonders - it used to be Double Diamond.

Guest weesp

Hi, we go most weekends, not diving, just on top looking down. Our friend who comes as well, actually dives and is fully qualified, we can always meet up.

Lynn

Hi, we go most weekends, not diving, just on top looking down. Our friend who comes as well, actually dives and is fully qualified, we can always meet up.

Lynn

thats sounds great, let me know wehn your next heading out. got a problem at moment as work seem to be sticking me on most weekends but im looking for a new job now :arghh: