Sign in to follow this  
Guest cainesmadhouse

migration agents

Guest cainesmadhouse

Hi, I know this question has probably been asked a thousand times before but who are the best ones to use. This is my firsy post on this site. Do they all cost the same? are some better than others ? I look forward to your replys. Thanks.

Guest cainesmadhouse

Hi mate, thanks for the reply. Are they based in the uk or in oz ? And do all agents charge roughley the same fees.

Guest Guzzler&Sas
    Hi mate, thanks for the reply. Are they based in the uk or in oz ? And do all agents charge roughley the same fees.

Based in both we dealt with Catherine Burnett (Director) and at the the time she was in Alton, Hampshire, although she moves back and fore between the two countries, if she is not about there will be people in Alton to talk too.

Fee wise I am not sure what others charge, at the time ours were very reasonable and I have read about others charging all sorts of prices , I would give 3-4 a call and compare,

Guzzler

Guest caoimhe

Hi Welcome to the site

We used 'Visa Bureau' and were very happy with everything. Our fees were £1800 +VAT. That was just their fees and not DIAC or Meds etc. Not sure on what others charge

Good luck

Guest Sharron & Andrew

Hi,

We are using Ian Harrop & Associates www.ianharrop.co.uk again they were recommended to us via people on this site who have used them. They have been excellent so far;

In fact I e-mailed them with a question at 2pm today and had an answer mailed back to me by 4pm.

Good luck with who ever you go with.

Sharron x