Sign in to follow this  
Guest Natalie

Hallett Cove, Bridgewater, Hope Valley,

Guest Natalie

Hi everyone,

just looking at a map marking up all the areas people have recomended and trying to judge distances.

How far is it to CBD from Hallett Cove, Bridgewater and Hope Valley at peak time?

Thanks

Guest SA Great

You are probably looking at around one hour from Hallet Cove at peak time in the morning. The same journey on a Saturday night is 30 minutes. Hope this helps.

Guest Nick11

Friends of ours used to live in Bridgewater. About 30 mins to cbd. Their back garden backed onto the railway line. Apparently you either have to get used to the noise of the railway line or the freeway if you want to live there. Each house is individual and it is very nice - a little too remote for me.

Guest lippy

Hi

We leave Hallett Cove 7.30 -and get into CBD between 8 and 8.15 - takes longer the later you leave.

Guest SA Great
    Hi

We leave Hallett Cove 7.30 -and get into CBD between 8 and 8.15 - takes longer the later you leave.

Yes I was thinking more leaving Hallett Cove 8am

Hope Valley, half an hour tops if you're driving, if you take the OBahn, then maybe five minutes to Tea Tree Plaza, and about 20 minutes on the bus so again I'd allow half an hour. I was looking on the RAA Route Planner (quite a useful tool to find out distances) yesterday and reckon the times they quote on there must be at 2am in the morning - so if you are travelling during what passes for 'rush hour' here, allow quite a bit exta - eg if it says 30 minutes, you are looking at nearer 45, and if it says 15, then nearer 25! Have to say they are three very different suburbs you have listed though!!!!