Guest ras

Help needed to be directed to find job !

Guest ras

;)Hello, i wonder if anyone can assist, myself and my husband are flying out beginning of October on what was supposed to be a search for an area to live. However have been let down on the 175 visa from wrong information provided from Migration Agent.:sad:

The trip has now turned into a Job Search in hope to be offered jobs on a Regional Visa.

Apart from the normal websites my career,salesjobs.com, would anyone be able to reccommend any recruitment companies or companies that you are aware would offer position to UK passport holder.

It's mainly going to be down to me, would be looking for Sales role, 17 years sales exp. including Travel consultant, business and retail, Account Management, Business Development Manager. Long shot I know but flights are booked so will be coming over. Am sure if had job interview would get job, but realise employers may not be keen to take me on re: visa situation

Any assistance would be great.;)

;)Hello, i wonder if anyone can assist, myself and my husband are flying out beginning of October on what was supposed to be a search for an area to live. However have been let down on the 175 visa from wrong information provided from Migration Agent.:sad:

The trip has now turned into a Job Search in hope to be offered jobs on a Regional Visa.

Apart from the normal websites my career,salesjobs.com, would anyone be able to reccommend any recruitment companies or companies that you are aware would offer position to UK passport holder.

It's mainly going to be down to me, would be looking for Sales role, 17 years sales exp. including Travel consultant, business and retail, Account Management, Business Development Manager. Long shot I know but flights are booked so will be coming over. Am sure if had job interview would get job, but realise employers may not be keen to take me on re: visa situation

Any assistance would be great.;)

Have a chat with Sas ( Guzzler and Sas). Sarah works for Talent2 employment agency here. Was a great help in lining me up with work interviews with a work colleague of hers before we arrived, although not in your line of work. But agency covers a wide range of jobs

Guest lippy

You could also try Hays.com.au - recruitment agency

seek.com.au, jobsearch.gov.au and careerone.com.au - job search websites

good luck in your search

Julie

my husband applied for around 50 jobs in sales before and after we got here and heard back from 1!! The agencies are not that good are getting back to you but maybe knocking on doors in person might give a different response. In end he found his job through the local paper. Sorry dont want to dishearten you, he has 20yrs sales exp and is an iso 9001 assessor , dealt with multimillion pound contracts. Has now taken a drop in pay and the hours are longer and a lesser position but hes happy and its a job!!

Sorry that sounds all doom and gloom, but we thought hed be snapped up straight away, i hope you have more sucess, saying that it was the 3rd week we were here he got his job , good luck hun xx:)

Guest ras

Thanks, have sent off, fingers crossed, maybe you'll come there one day and I'll be booking you a visit back to the UK.

Hi There

Have you tried to subscribe the Adelaide Advertiser on line, they have all the jobs listed in there.

Also thats where you find rentals, cars ect.

Try also Career one.

Lauraxxx:)

Guest ras

Thanks, will do. Don't need full sponsorship just a job offer, so keeping fingers crossed.