Guest graandjac

I did it....!!!!!!

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:Well today i did it .......something for everyone already here........yes i went to Colonnades with no shoes on , walked around woolies and Dan Murphys bare feet n all, doing it the aussie way. cheers Graham

Guest katsmajic

:P:p:p

Thats so oldnews....

Seb was bare foot in Colennades and Seaford shopping centre this week...

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    :biglaugh:Well today i did it .......something for everyone already here........yes i went to Colonnades with no shoes on , walked around woolies and Dan Murphys bare feet n all, doing it the aussie way. cheers Graham

:realmad:for goodness sake Gra it was only 26 degs today! Please tell what are you going to take off once it gets to 42+ ???:biglaugh:

sarah

:realmad:for goodness sake Gra it was only 26 degs today! Please tell what are you going to take off once it gets to 42+ ???:biglaugh:

sarah

This does not bear thinking about!!

Gra...you are certainly gripping life by the horns...

Dan

Guest graandjac

sarah

Sarah thats for me to know and you to find out:p, now iam going to grow one of the little tufty bottom lips things. cheers Graham

Guest Roo1

FERAL is the only word for you now...

Or bogan??;) Gra could try both out and see which one he likes the best.:biglaugh:

Guest smit
    Sarah thats for me to know and you to find out:p, now iam going to grow one of the little tufty bottom lips things. cheers Graham
    No..........surely not the " TUFTY THING ":goofy:..............youll be getting a V8 next.

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    Or bogan??;) Gra could try both out and see which one he likes the best.:biglaugh:
    I think either would suit him especially if he grows the tufty flavour saver!!!:shocked:

Guest katsmajic

Are you going to shave your head? Or grow it really long so Jac's can plait it for you? :biglaugh:

let us know next time you go so we can come watch, giggle and point....

Errrr, actually, the "such a good look" comment; only if you're under 20!!!

Has the going out in your pj's thing hit Adelaide yet? With Uggs? Now THAT is so "classy"

ROFL

J

Guest Aussie pat
    Errrr, actually, the "such a good look" comment; only if you're under 20!!!

Has the going out in your pj's thing hit Adelaide yet? With Uggs? Now THAT is so "classy"

ROFL

J

I was surprised to see Ugg boots become fashionable in the UK. When I left Adelaide in 1995 people who wore 'uggs' out and about were regarded as slobs. Most people only wore them at home as slippers in the winter.

Guest graandjac
    if you went to woollies in bare feet here you'd get frostbite!!!!

:biglaugh::biglaugh:I did as after leaving woolies i went to Dan Murphys to get a cold slab and wandered into the cold room ....big mistake, as i coulden't find the TEDS.:biglaugh: