At last a viewer

Jo & Steve

Hi everyone,

Just felt I needed to share my news with you all. Got up this afternoon after finishing my nights and message from Estate Agent someone wants to view our house :) at last, been on the market 3 months and not a single sniff of interest. They have a cash buyer for their house, so no chain and it's all systems go now to get the place presentable ready for Wednesdays viewing. just hope they fall in love with the house and we get a decent offer. Will even consider leaving 50" Plasma screen if it gets the all important sale.:jiggy:

Will keep you all informed. Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel after all.

Jo & Steve xx

GOOD LUCK Jo and Steve , will be keeping everything crossed for you !! Hopefully first time lucky.

We to have had some good interest , we need it , running out of time, now.

Keep us informed.

Louise n Wayne.

Thanks everyone for your good luck wishes, just thought I would give you an update. Well after rushing round sorting the house out ready for the viewing I got a phone call from EA saying they had cancelled, they had put in offer on another house and it had been accepted.:arghh: I am now in the process of changing EA as they have now stopped advertising on rightmove, and when looked at their own web site they only had 4 pics of our house and not very good ones at that. Hoping its a case of better luck next time or plan B rent out. Thanks again everyone, as always supportive.

Jo x

Thanks everyone for your good luck wishes, just thought I would give you an update. Well after rushing round sorting the house out ready for the viewing I got a phone call from EA saying they had cancelled, they had put in offer on another house and it had been accepted.:arghh: I am now in the process of changing EA as they have now stopped advertising on rightmove, and when looked at their own web site they only had 4 pics of our house and not very good ones at that. Hoping its a case of better luck next time or plan B rent out. Thanks again everyone, as always supportive.

Jo x

Sorry to hear that.

Chin up