Guest vikkiann

Accepted an offer

Guest vikkiann

Well as the thread says..................

We had a first time buyer view our property on saturday and we have accepted an offer from them. Their mortgage is agreed in principle and they want to move in early December.

Perfect timing, i was starting to price flights for a reccie worrying about the price and gosh, I'm not religious but I'm thinking maybe there is a god!!

Oh, i'm so excited. We've reduced the house £20,000 since July and the offer is £4000 less than the minimum that we wanted to accept but i don't care, we're going. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:):):):)

I just needed to share this with somebody

Vikki

Guest warren1832

Hi Vikki,

Congrats, bet you cant wait to get out there!!. Im putting mine up for sale soon and am getting worried about how long it will take!!

Mike

Guest vikkiann

Good luck with the sale Mike, getting the visa was the easy bit!

Our house has been up since May and i took on another 3 agents in July so was starting to panic but ooh i'm going to go and buy a few bottles of wine now.

Vikki

Guest the4hopes

Hi and great news, we were one of the lucky ones to sell ours. Started process beginning of Aug, due for completion this fri, 19th. Flying on 14th October!! Was up for sale in April, offer in July, then another offer from someone else at the same time. Still sold for 24k less than original asking price!

Laura x

Guest rockpool crab
    Well as the thread says..................

We had a first time buyer view our property on saturday and we have accepted an offer from them. Their mortgage is agreed in principle and they want to move in early December.

Perfect timing, i was starting to price flights for a reccie worrying about the price and gosh, I'm not religious but I'm thinking maybe there is a god!!

Oh, i'm so excited. We've reduced the house £20,000 since July and the offer is £4000 less than the minimum that we wanted to accept but i don't care, we're going. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:):):):)

I just needed to share this with somebody

Vikki

That's great news Vikki!...congratulations. All falling into place now

Carol Ann

well done vikki made up for you , things are going great for you and yours.

Having a vino meself tonight(the stress of kids and the visa) so the first will toast to you!!!!!

suexxx

Guest happy feet

Hi,

Really pleased for you, i accept offer on mine afew weeks ago so hopefully we will complete within the next 4 weeks. Then moving in wih the inlaws, hoping to go Oz in Jan, just sent off for the visa, got job so hopefully on the home straight know... Well done and good luck

Cara xxx

Guest cornish Busdriver

Gday Vikki.

Congratulations :)

We've now reduced our house to a stupid low amount now £130,000 so hoping for a quick sale soon.

Im moving out on 14/11/08 and missus + dogs will follow as soon as the house sells.

Congratulations again.

Matt, Mandy + bilbo & kerra (westies)