Guest Roo1

Parents Have Arrived!!

Guest Roo1

After what seems like huge count down, I finally have my parents here in Adelaide. :jiggy:They arrived yesterday very relieved to be out of the U.K and are looking forward to starting their new life here in Adelaide.

The weather picked up for them today (21degrees). Parents said they can't remember the last time they woke up to blue skies without a cloud insight.

Get used to it folks!!

For now I'm going to wallow in their attention and free babysitting. Give it a few months and I'll probably be tearing my hair out!!!;):P

Judi x

PS If anyone knows of some good senior clubs down Aldinga way, give "Grandad" (dad's PIA name) a shout........seriously. :GEEK:

Cheers

I can reccomend an organisation that works out of Adelaide called ARPA, The Australian Retired Persons Association.

I am not sure if they have a meeting at Aldinga, but they have a number of different groups in Adelaide that meet independently, Cycling, Walking, Golf, Theatre Goers, Fishing, Dining, the list goes on and on.

They have an office in the city, and you can also find them on the web.

A great way to meet people and make friends.

Guest caoimhe

I thought they were just on a holiday, I sure it will be great having them with you

Hi Judi,

that time absolutely flew in, it doesn't seem that long ago that you were telling me they were coming.

Well good luck to you and them, hope it all works out.

Can't help with the clubs, although if they like bowls, there are plenty of clubs around that would help to get them in the know.

See you soon and hope all is well x