Guest caoimhe

Sale Agreed

Guest caoimhe

Well after having lost 2 offers in 5 days we finally have a buyer. It is actually the 1st person who put in an offer but had to pull out as on down the chain someone else pulled out but now there is another buyer for the 1st house in the chain. We are really pleased but very nervous. We are the top of the chain and there are 5 people and 4 houses involved:arghh: and our's is only on for 205K.

Fist timer buying a small house, small house buying bigger, bigger house downsizing to appartment, appartment buying ours. So you can see why we are nervous. Our agent has checked out everyone in the chain as best as they can and the 1st timer has a 30% deposit which is good but until those contracts are signed and no-one can pull out I will not be celebrating.

Fingers crossed everyone and we may get out there before Christmas

Guest ems

Fingers, toes and everything crossed for you. Good luck and will wait to see the update saying everything has gone through.

Thats great news CONGRATULATIONS, will keep everything crossed, good luck please keep us all informed its nice to see that is does work out for some people.:)

Jo x

Guest vikkiann

I do hope everything goes smoothly for you, we also found a buyer this week and are hoping to be there in December.

One less thing to worry about.

Vikki

Guest the4hopes

Thats such good news, I'm so pleased for you. Our house has just been completed today, we should have our money in the bank by 3.30pm! So it does happen and everyone else waiting will soon be happy too. Good luck

Laura x

Guest Bodie

As the locals say...You Beauty!!

Good luck to all of you. I sincerely hope it works out this time. See you soon in the Adelaide Irish club for a few scoops.

Mark

Guest hrubieszowianka

I hope it all goes well. Fingers corssed!

We're still waiting for a buyer.

Guest happy feet

God, good luck girl, everything crossed for you.. Must be about time you had some luck!!!

Guest Django

Wow its all happening. Been 'off line' for a few weeks and its all going on. Fingers and toes crossed for you Jac. You'll be here before you know it.;)

Pete