Guest MR&MRSC

Motor Mechanic - VETASSESS

Guest MR&MRSC

Hi there, Newbies here. Had a huge reality check and some fun reading other threads and responses. Many thanks for being down to earth.

Just started doing research and in the process of compiling a portfolio for VETASSESS. Has anyone been down this process? or even half way through. Would like your comments, pro's and con's. Great to hear from you.

Mark :)

Hi there!

We're newbies too. Not done VETASSES I'm afraid, we went through TRA.

Good luck with it, I think you get extra quals through VETASSES?? How are you finding the process? I think my brother-in-law may go down that route.

P.S. think you might have posted this in the wrong place . . . try putting it in the welcome part ;)

Lucy

Guest MR&MRSC

Hi

Thank you for response, I did put message in wrong place. Noticed about a week later, and felt really silly as I have never ever been on a forum before.

My hubby has sent off his file to VETASSESS, bit of a pain to get all the information together but lets hope its worth it. He is hoping to get on the April practical, so fingers crossed.

PM me some time and we can have a chat, or we could arrange a time to go in a chat room (that should be fun, not done that before either!).

Leila X

I haven't done any of this before either! Can't get off it now though, always looking through posts!

We should have a chat in the chat room, just pm me when you want to (it will have to be wkend or after 5.30) and ill get on there. Look forward to it :)

Lucy

x

hi ya and welcome good luck with your vetassess process i got a sub class 136 visa......theres plenty of jobs for us techinicians, i walked into a renault garage and got the job with-in 10 mins

alex

Guest MR&MRSC

Hey, the Duncan Clan

Read some of your posts. Thanks they are a great help.

MR&MRSC

your welcome if you need any more help about mechanic jobs just ask one thing i must say if your husband needs to get all city and guilds certs certified go to local courts and get a JUSTICE OF PEACE to sign them i had over 30 certs and other papers to get signed, the whole lot cost me £8