Parrot sitter required

Moosh

At worst give me a shout if no one else peeps up.

I have kept and trained many parrots but all larger such as Macaws and African Greys ( and had the bites too!!).

Does Ronnie expect to come out for a fly around??

Our 3 Bedlingtons may find this fun:shocked:

I can teach Ronnie to swear guaranteed :shocked:

Guest skellysgirl

hi im still in uk, but i wish i was there and i would have loved to mind ur birdie, have had experience had macaws in past, but i love the electus, not as popular over here, keep me in mind for next yr

lou

Guest cornish Busdriver

Hiya Michelle.

Im moving across in november so i can probally baby sit for you.

We just had to rehome our Eccie because aussie law said we can take him with us, we had him for 8 years. He's now back with the orginal breeder we got him off and will be used for breeding.

So i have got plenty of experince with eclectus's. "wait till he hits 2 ear plugs are a must".

Matt

Hiya Michelle.

Im moving across in november so i can probally baby sit for you.

We just had to rehome our Eccie because aussie law said we can take him with us, we had him for 8 years. He's now back with the orginal breeder we got him off and will be used for breeding.

So i have got plenty of experince with eclectus's. "wait till he hits 2 ear plugs are a must".

Matt

OMG, what will the neighbours think??

Sounds promising though and Tykes offer so although not keen on the swearing bit! lol :chatterbox:

Thanks for the offers.