cormcvcr

I've got a job!!!

Hi all,

just thought I would share my news with you all.

I went for an interview last wednesday for a PSA position in Flinders Hospital and got a telephone call today to say that the position was mine.

So I just finished a two week contract in a Nursing Home today and go on holiday to the GoldCoast on Wednesday, then spend some time with the kids since they are on their school holidays, the day they return to school is the day I start my new position, 13th October.

So the bubbly is being opened as we speak, I knew things would come good as some point, it's just not taking no for an answer.

Let me be the first to congratulate you honey! You've plugged away and worked so hard that no-one deserves this more than you. Enjoy your celebration and enjoy your holiday as well!:)

Thanks Liz,

I got your text today, along with many others, it's really appreciated to have the support of you all and to share news, good or bad.

Thank you x

Guest Blackcat

Congratulations! I am not too far from you, working at Flinders Uni. Good luck! Gina

Guest Roo1

13_1_204.gif

Like Liz says, you've worked really hard at getting what you want. Well done hun, I'm so pleased for you.

Judi x

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZNxuk137YYGB

Guest rockpool crab
    Hi all,

I went for an interview last wednesday for a PSA position in Flinders Hospital and got a telephone call today to say that the position was mine.

So I just finished a two week contract in a Nursing Home today and go on holiday to the GoldCoast on Wednesday, then spend some time with the kids since they are on their school holidays, the day they return to school is the day I start my new position, 13th October.

So the bubbly is being opened as we speak, I knew things would come good as some point, it's just not taking no for an answer.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

I'm just soooo pleased you got it. What a fab way to start too..straight after a holiday to the gold coast.

Now this is defo the best news I've heard all day this time :-)

Carol Ann...x

Guest caoimhe

Great news Cornelia, hope it goes really well for you - enjoy the holiday:wubclub:

Guest mOZzy

woheyyyy great news!!!! i knew you are not one to give up!!!

sounds like things are finally falling into place - and everything will be so much easier from now!!

ha! that means you can restock the bar properly now for when we come in november :jiggy::biglaugh:

Guest lippy

Congratulations Cornelia

Now you can really enjoy the Gold Coast!!

Julie

Guest donna T

Fantastic news Cornelia - you never were going to give up - persistence paid off and I am delighted for you - enjoy your holiday

Donna x

Well done Cornelia, i'd been wondering how you'd got on. You can keep your eye out for Admin posts for me in a couple of months time. Were on the Gold Coast are you going. We went to Broad Beach, when we were our year past at xmas. We really loved it, look forward to heading back there one day.

Moira x

Guest Libby1971

You superstar!!!

I knew you'd get it, well done. What a relief for you just before the hols, I am so pleased for you xxxxxxxxx

Guest Lulujim

Yey!!! :) Good on you for persevering - good things come to thosde who wait and all that! x

Cornelia

Well done, that's wonderful news. Superb timing to eh? Enjoy your celebrations and your hols of course.

Take care

Dette, Chris, Issie and Flo

Guest Django

Great news C.

I knew it would come good in the end for you. :D Enjoy the job but more importantly the financial reward that comes with it. I'm as chuffed as a chuffing, chuff's chuff for you.:jiggy::jiggy:

Pete

Guest Nick11
    Hi all,

Big congrats on the new job.

Thank you very much guys, I really appreciate all the good wishes.

And yes.....I will enjoy my holiday all the more now, especially knowing what I am coming back to....A Job!!!

Yeeha, we had a few glasses of bubbly last night to celebrate.

It's going to be great just paying back into the house again too and being able to take some of the pressure off Andy.

If there are other positions going, I'll post them on here, every little bit helps.