I've got a job!!!

cormcvcr

Hi all,

just thought I would share my news with you all.

I went for an interview last wednesday for a PSA position in Flinders Hospital and got a telephone call today to say that the position was mine.

So I just finished a two week contract in a Nursing Home today and go on holiday to the GoldCoast on Wednesday, then spend some time with the kids since they are on their school holidays, the day they return to school is the day I start my new position, 13th October.

So the bubbly is being opened as we speak, I knew things would come good as some point, it's just not taking no for an answer.

Guest rockpool crab
Hi all,

I went for an interview last wednesday for a PSA position in Flinders Hospital and got a telephone call today to say that the position was mine.

So I just finished a two week contract in a Nursing Home today and go on holiday to the GoldCoast on Wednesday, then spend some time with the kids since they are on their school holidays, the day they return to school is the day I start my new position, 13th October.

So the bubbly is being opened as we speak, I knew things would come good as some point, it's just not taking no for an answer.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

I'm just soooo pleased you got it. What a fab way to start too..straight after a holiday to the gold coast.

Now this is defo the best news I've heard all day this time :-)

Carol Ann...x

woheyyyy great news!!!! i knew you are not one to give up!!!

sounds like things are finally falling into place - and everything will be so much easier from now!!

ha! that means you can restock the bar properly now for when we come in november :jiggy::biglaugh:

Great news C.

I knew it would come good in the end for you. :D Enjoy the job but more importantly the financial reward that comes with it. I'm as chuffed as a chuffing, chuff's chuff for you.:jiggy::jiggy:

Pete

Hi all,

Big congrats on the new job.

Thank you very much guys, I really appreciate all the good wishes.

And yes.....I will enjoy my holiday all the more now, especially knowing what I am coming back to....A Job!!!

Yeeha, we had a few glasses of bubbly last night to celebrate.

It's going to be great just paying back into the house again too and being able to take some of the pressure off Andy.

If there are other positions going, I'll post them on here, every little bit helps.