julie-ruth

Flu or virus off the plane

Hello was wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this, I've come back from a longhaul flight from the states three weeks ago, within days of returning my leg muscles stiffened up and was agony to walk around with for 2 weeks thats gone and a fever has set in its been five days now my tempreture is up and down my head swims when I walk around and makes me feel sick, I've had enough has anyone else experience this or am I complaining cause I've got flu.

Julie

Guest Libby1971

See a doctor.

I am nowhere near qualified to advise you, and I wouldn't waste time asking anyone else either.

Seriously, get yourself down the docs now...get going! And tell us later how you got on.

Guest Django

I'll tell you this for nothing. We flew in on Friday morning and on the plane we were on had a load of aussies choughing and spluttering. I too am now aching, my head aches and my nose hasn't stopped running. Being cooped up with these people breathing recycled air for 6-7 hours is not good. Glad I won't be doing that trip very often.

:realmad:

Pete

Guest sarahsmartiepants

i would seriously get down the docs. I dont know about the symptoms but as a varicous vein suferer, I have been told to keep my legs moving on long hauls and any sign of stifening to the docs something to do with DVT,