Sign in to follow this  
sparkly cat

Pop in for a cuppa & cake - Mon 28th May - 9.30 onwards

Anyone up for meeting at my house on 28th May morning for Australia's Biggest Morning Tea (and Coffee)? Anyone welcome to have a drink, biscuits and cake.....

PM me for address if you can make it.

Sandra

Thanks to everyone who has PM me, look forward to seeing you on monday for coffee, cakes and biscuits.

Anyone who wants to come, please PM me for my address, everyone welcome including little ones

lol

Sandra

Guest deb and stoo

Hi Sandra

Would love to pop round for a nice cuppa,unfortunately still an awful long way for us to 'pop' but fingers crossed come September we will ;).

See you're in Aberfoyle Park,one of the areas we've been looking at,how are you finding it and is it somewhere you'd reccomend ?

Any info tips advice etc be most welcome,gets an invite to the first barbie too :o would have been having one here today but its too wet and cold :(.

Hoping you get lots of 'poppers'

Stoo Deb & Boyz

Hi Deb

Yeah really like it in Aberfoyle Park, will be on the move soon and will stay in this area. Kids are settled into schools and they are good schools (Hub Primary and APHS).

Like Happy Valley too, stayed in Woodcroft and like that too.

When you get here let me know and pop in for a coffee and we can catch up

BTW we have a sunny day today not a cloud in the sky, been walking round in a light jacket and we are nearly in winter

Sandra:cool:

Guest deb and stoo

Hi Sandra

Will do and hope you'll be able to pop round for a barbie as will need advising on local wines (as opposed to trying them all).Will be going on to the estate agents sites now to look some more in the areas you suggested.

:)

Stoo Deb & Boyz

Thank you very much to everyone for coming, it was good to put names to faces too.

Sorry if I didnt get chance to talk to you, I was overwhelmed by how many people came, tried to talk to everyone and if I missed you Im sorry maybe we can catch up next time.

We raised $55 which is good, thank you for all your donations.

Thanks to Colin as well, he did an excellent job in the kitchen, where most men would have gone out.

Sandra

I thought I'd thank you here as well as on AdBrits!

I enjoyed meeting you both, as well as all your other guests - who'd have thought there were so many Brits in the woodwork!

Thanks again. Hope we meet again soon.

:cool:Caroline.