Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martin and Val

New Thingy Needed to Rent your UK Home

    Recommended Posts

    Guest Martin and Val

    Hi Everybody who is or are about to Rent out their UK home.

    As of 1st October the government have added an extra requirement to the Rental market.

    You still need the Gas and Electric checks and certificates but now you also need an "Energy performance Certificate"

    Don't rush out and get it done at a cost of approximately £85 because if you already have a "Home Information Pack" (which you may have got if you tried to sell your home first) it is included in there and we've been told it is valid for 20 years!


    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    Sign in to follow this