Guest terjo

ring backs for visa

Guest terjo

Hi everyone

I dont know if i have done this right or im just a bit impatient but i applied for my visa on line on the 10th sept and they said they would ring in 48 hours but we havent heard anything yet, is this unusual or is this the norm.

An anxious terjo still waiting

Well before we start i would like to say YES i am blonde. I know im not computer literate and am a little unsure on how the process works but now i am a little wiser. (i think it may take little longer than this) THANK YOU ALL for your replies but i have now realised i did an assessment not applied for the visa. Yes i think you all deserve to have a laugh. But i will sort that out tonight and do it properly. Watch this space to see if i can do it. Thanks again and yes i am having a laugh too.

terjo

WHAT did they say when you phoned up, my word if you get an answer back in 48 hours thats a miracle belive me!!!

all the best x

Guest Nick11

Who said who would ring back?

I have never heard of DIAC ever doing that.

In fact I would go as far to say I have more chance of walking on water!!!!!

WHAT did they say when you phoned up, my word if you get an answer back in 48 hours thats a miracle belive me!!!

all the best x

Perhaps they meant weeks ;)

Guest terjo

all the best x

Thank you i have adjusted my post to show what i did wrong. If it help you should have seen how long it took me to do a thread but im getting there.

Terjo

Guest terjo
    Who said who would ring back?

I have never heard of DIAC ever doing that.

In fact I would go as far to say I have more chance of walking on water!!!!!

Thank you i have adjusted my post to show what i did wrong. If it help you should have seen how long it took me to do a thread but im getting there.

Terjo

Guest Lulujim

No worries, no-one's laughing - we've all been there! This process takes a bit of getting used to - good luck! :)