Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trakki

Birthday Cakes

Guest Trakki

Was just wondering if anyone in Adelaide could tell me if you can get ready made birthday cakes. Sophie is 6 on Wednesday and usually I make their cakes but seeing that all my tins, decorations etc are somewhere on a boat I can't. I haven't seen any when we have been in woolworths or coles. If you can't getready made would someone be able to lend me a cake tin as she will be gutted not to have a cake! She is already upset that she won't have a party as she doesn't know anyone.

Thanks

Guest cbeeb

Bakers delight and most bakers do them to order. Or try an ice cream cake .Wendys do them. are expensive at $40 but they are great, can also get them from coles, woolworths etc

Guest donna T

There is a shop in Port Noarlunga, on the right as you go through the main road of shops - I think it is called Joans - 8382 0420. They hire out shaped cake tins and all the other stuff you might need.

Otherwise, Michels pattiserie n Colonades or Hallett Cove will do them for you so will the Cheesecake shop or Foodland will do a basic decorated sponge with a Happy Birthday sign on it.

Good luck

Donna x