Guest vikkiann

Rental needed Greenwith/Golden Grove

Guest vikkiann

Hi all

I'm hoping someone can help us!

We will be arriving in Adelaide the 1st week in December providing the house sale goes through, it should do, i have the survey booked in for next week so fingers and toes crossed.

We are trying to find a 4 bedroom rental in either Greenwith or Golden Grove or surrounding area's. Preferably for a 3 month period while we try to secure something for a longer term.

I know so many people are looking for rentals but a lot of people seem to be going south so i thought i'd give it a shot.

Please help!!!

Vikki

Guest Armstrongs in Adelaide

Hi Vikki

We have a three bedroom two bathroom house with pool. It has a double length lock up garage, air condition, heating, walk in robe to master, built in robes two other two bedrooms. It has been well cared for and is central (17K city, and within walking distance of schools and shops).

We require a minimum of three months rental. And the weekly all inclusive price (gas,electric,rates) of $625. A refundable bond of $2500 is required.

Guest Armstrongs in Adelaide

We now have some pictures available for view of the house.

This URL will allow you to download the 5 photos.

Please reply to us if you are having troubles.

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Kind Regards Dawn and Andy.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3XMC3BKC

Are you looking for furnished or unfurnished? There is not a lot of furnished in the North East, although sometimes you can be lucky and find something either partly or wholly furnished. For unfurnished, you will probably need to take a rental of at least six months, and will probably be looking at around $350 a week for that. If it's short-term furnished you are looking for and you don't have any luck around Golden Grove, then it might be easier to look for an apartment somewhere central, such as around the City (for example, Adelaide Regent Apartments have several - www.adelaideregent.com.au - we get corporate rates there so let me know if you want me to check prices at all) but you will probably be looking at around $650 a week minimum for fully furnished. There are also a couple of campsites where you could hire a cabin - although those aren't a lot cheaper - such as Levi Park (www.levipark.com.au) or Adelaide caravan Park (www.adelaidecaravanpark.com.au)

Keep an eye on www.realestate.com.au and www.domain.com.au anyway

Diane

Not a lot coming up for that area, but if you are able to rent for longer than three months (not a very attractive option to landlords as that means they have to pay agents fees again for the next tenants) there is this one that looks nice (available end October): http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=403517920&f=0&p=10&t=ren&ty=&fmt=&header=&cc=&c=11319487&s=sa&tm=1223963224

Otherwise, just keep an eye on the realestate sites, probably about a month before you arrive things will start coming on that are available around that time.

Guest vikkiann

Diane

We looked at the caravan parks but they seem expensive as there are 6 of us! $700 per week.

I have an agent who is trying to help us, hopefully she'll be able to fins us something.

Thank you for your help.

Vikki

Guest mandmick

We have a lovely 4 bedroom house with pool in Spring Hill area of Golden Grove, gorgeous location opposite Cobbler Creek.

Our tenants have not extended their rental lease yet, so they will vacate in Dec.

Would you be interested?

Do you need furnished? as they are the original owners who are renting it back from us with their furniture, but I'm sure we could sort something out if you require furniture.

Mandy

Guest vikkiann

Thank you for the offer but our house sale fell through 2 days ago so we are back to square 1, we are hoping to find a buyer but who know's when that will be.

Vikki

Mandy,

i might be interested......got a Roorental lined up until xmas, but after that will be looking for a place!

We are also a family of 6, and wont have any furniture until feb; can you pm the details please.

Sorry, Vik, don't want to rub your nose in it:sad:; feeling lousy now.....just keeping options open

cheers,

Jane