Guest daude

Aroom for rent

Guest daude

Hi all, Just wanted to enquire if anyone had a spare room to rent for 2 to 3 weeks from the last week of november untill the second week of december.The house that we are currently having built in Aldinga beach will be completed by then. We need the couple of weeks to get the carpets fitted and the pavings finished.

We are travelling over from Perth, and my wife will be five months pregnant, so she would prefer to stay closer to the build instead of a hotel in the city.So if anypeople that live on the outskirts of the city, or in the southern suburbs could help us out it would be greatly appreciated.

Mant thanks Darryl and Audrey.

Hi,

I have a friend who is renting a 4 bed property in Woodcroft. She is single with two very well behaved dogs. She has advertised to rent one of her rooms on an ad hoc basis so she may be able to help. You would have a double bedroom and use of your own bathroom. She does not really want any children but is happy for singles and couples. Just let me know if you are interested and I will pass on her details.

Karen

Hi Darryl and Audrey,

I have a B&B at Hove sth/west beachside, and can offer you a queensize room with ensuite for that period.

Please email for weekly rates if you are interested.

Corinne