Copy of Financial Capacity Declaration ?

Guest skellysgirl

Guest skellysgirl

Hi everyone, Immi, SA have flagged this up on my online assessment ,

i was in a rush and i just sent in our house valuation along with mortgage redemption statement, as i had read that some people had that accepted.

Anyone else had any probs, ?

im gonna email them now see if they can be a little clearer on what the issue is

Hi everyone, Immi, SA have flagged this up on my online assessment ,

i was in a rush and i just sent in our house valuation along with mortgage redemption statement, as i had read that some people had that accepted.

Anyone else had any probs, ?

im gonna email them now see if they can be a little clearer on what the issue is

Hi skellysgirl

You need to complete the financial capacity declaration (which I think is downloadable from the SA website) and have it certified by a Public Notary.

I found mine through the Yellow Pages. I didn'y have to show any bank or mortgage statements or any proof of earnings as you are declaring your financial capacity and not proving it.

The Notary puts one of those old fasioned wax seals on the declaration and you then need to post it to the SA Government.

Hope this helps.

Howard :)