Sign in to follow this  
Guest xhaylesx

Those in Woodcroft area

Guest xhaylesx

Just curious - if you have a night out, in the city or wherever, how on earth do you get home?

Guest Guzzler&Sas

we live near to Woodcroft and we either get the last train home and then bus or taxis.

Regs

Sas

Guest xhaylesx

thank you. Sas - someone told me that if you were going to get a taxi you may as well do it straight from the city as they come from there anyway and will charge the same as a run from trainstation to home? I was also told no way should I get a taxi alone, which is a pain as I do like a girls night out now and then.

Guest Guzzler&Sas
    thank you. Sas - someone told me that if you were going to get a taxi you may as well do it straight from the city as they come from there anyway and will charge the same as a run from trainstation to home? I was also told no way should I get a taxi alone, which is a pain as I do like a girls night out now and then.

A good taxi number for the local area is Suburban taxis 131 008 always been reliable when we have phoned for one, taxis from the city are usually around the $50 mark,

Sas

Guest dale_jo@

Just sit in the back and make sure the Taxi Driver knows you are calling a friend and giving them his taxi number(JUST IN CASE ):wubclub: