Rachiegarlo

Marks and Sparks

Do they still sell boxes of chocolate eclairs in Marks and Spencers?

Sorry have just been trawling various uk equivilents to here for our upcoming trip......do people actually buy porridge from maccas? and Burger King seems to have done away with their toasted tea cakes :(

Guest The Angus Clan
    Do they still sell boxes of chocolate eclairs in Marks and Spencers?

Sorry have just been trawling various uk equivilents to here for our upcoming trip......do people actually buy porridge from maccas? and Burger King seems to have done away with their toasted tea cakes :(

Never mind M&S choc eclairs ..... just think of all those lovely patisseries you'll be passing in Paris :goofy: (did you get that sorted btw - hope so!).

Marcia

Yep still looking at hotels in Paris, don't want an area that is too touristy, but not full of red light areas either. So Emu if you have a fav place you stay let me know the name. As for London looking at Marlin apartments at Empire square....anyone used these? Have a few places narrowed down for Amsterdam though. Otherwise the rest of time there we will be staying free with rellies in Liverpool

Guest Emu

Hi, if you want to PM me and let me know how many of you, what you want to see, etc? I have stayed in 3 different hotels and also on 2 appartments. Yes been 5 times I love that city!

One of the appartments is http://www.parisduplex.com/ is on the 20th arrondissement so its not touristic but is close enough by metro to the sights.