Irish Kelie

Looking for a plastering sponsorship

My brother-in law is looking for any information on gaining a sponsorship for work. He is a plasterer, has been for approx 15 years but has no certificates to prove:arghh: We are going in November and they would like to follow out as soon as possible (SAME AS EVERY! I SUPPOSE!!).

H e did contact a plastere who was willing to sponsor however he didnt have enough people working for him. Does any1 know how many they need to have working for them, or any other relevant info.

Or even better if any1 knows of a larger contractor who is need of a hard working irish guy, they can sponsor that would be absolutely gr8:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Keep in touch......

Guest caoimhe

Hi Kelie

Your brother could contact a migration agent, most give a free consulation so he could test the water with them and find out whats needed

He has Jacqui, a lady in Dublin, she says she is trying to get him a sponsor, but in Perth, as she says there is more building work there and therfore more likely to get one!! However they want to go to Adelaide as that is where we will be... So i am exploring all avenues for them!!!

Guest caoimhe

We went with Visa bureau and were happy with them. You can get a free chat on the phone with them and they will let you know where you stand, they won't take your case unless they know they can get you in. The are in London but everything is done via phone and email. No harm checking out a few agents