Guest kirsty

Help I have no friends!!

Guest kirsty

Hi, I'm 21 and moved to Adelaide last week, and I am so bored! My rents have already been here a year so they are sorted I was just wondering if there was anyone out there who is about my age???

Hi Kirsty,

we move over next month (not much consolation right now); and have an 18 nearly 19 year old son, who will be in the same situation! He's already bored being with the olds!!:) Maybe you could organise a yoof gathering, one that's nice tho', for those in the same boat........ban the old folks day!

Hope you make some mates soon

Jane

Guest Rachael

Hi,

I'm 25 so am too around your age, husband is 30 so getting on a bit! :biglaugh:

Could meet up for a drink if you'd like to. Just let me know, got lots of time on my hands before the baby arrives.

Rachael.

Hello there Kirsty ,my names Danni im staying with my partners parents in adelaide in hallett cove.. We came over from the uk from wiltshire and been here for 3 months now, i havent made any new friends as i havent started work yet.Where abouts do u live in Adelaide.. Be great to hear back from u