sue2oz

flights booked

THANK YOU ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE

who have had to listen to me moan for bloody months am so happy i carnt decribe it, its a wonderful feeling and i just want to wish EVERYONE who is waiting for the visa, dont give up if i can do it anyone can.

we have the flights booked(yes ur right jackie!!!) for 31 october 10pm from manchester to dubia, staying there for 5 days then fly to melbourne and stay there for 5 days then buy a car there and take the senic root to adelaide, WHATS THE RUSH!!!!

so will at the meet up carnt wait and going the chippy now to celebrate, maybe another glass of wine who knows what the night may bring!!!!

suexxx

Guest vikkiann

Oh, wow that was quick.

Good luck for the future.

Vikki

Guest caoimhe

Had a feeling you would book straight away:p tho I can't believe after all the wait you are taking the 'scenic route':biglaugh:

It will be an amazing experience for the kids, hope you all have many more:wubclub:

Hi thats great news and what a great way to starxt your new life in Oz. Good luck with all your plans and will be nice to hear how it all went.

Take care

Jo

Congratulations........ You really are "Sue 2 Oz" now aren't you. Bet you just can't believe it, enjoy your new life down under. Can't wait for the updates.

Take care.

Joanne

Guest happy feet

Good luck sue and family, don't blame you booking flights quickly, get there just in time for the sunshine!!

Knew it wouldn't take you long to book those tickets - fantastic. Really chuffed for you all. Have a large glass on us tonight! :jiggy::):jiggy:

Guest ffi&dyl

Congratulations!!

See you in Adelaide, we arrive on the 14th of November after a 2 day stopover in Singapore.

Hope everything goes well for you.

Ffion x

Guest Lulujim

Brilliant - You'll need the holiday after all this stress!! Think you're doing the right thing - like you say - now you've got hte visa, what's the rush!?? x :)

Great Ocean road is absolutely beautiful, and will give you a great start to your new life Down Under!!

Have fun, kids will love all the beaches!!

Hopefully,see you when you get to Adelaide:wubclub::):wubclub::)

Guest cazzie
    Had a feeling you would book straight away:p tho I can't believe after all the wait you are taking the 'scenic route':biglaugh:

It will be an amazing experience for the kids, hope you all have many more:wubclub:

Experiences or kids?!!

Well done Sue - have an excellent adventure on the journey over here.:)

Hi Sue,

Thats Fantastic news, well done .... What was all the panic over lol.

I'll put the wine to chill in the fridge, just ring me when you get here, safe journey for you all.

Lauraxxxx

Dubai hey.....are you staying at the Barj ...I would love to stay there. It will be a wonderful break for you and the drive along the coast from Melbourne is spectacular with lots of cliffs(you can chuck the kids off when they get annoying). Have fun!

Guest sjs

quick work sue ! why not though eh ? we did exactly the same thing.

enjoy the journey and maybe see you in adelaide !

all the best

sjs

Guest deanrm

CONGRATULATIONS on the visa and booking flights. Sounds like you are over the moon. Journey sounds wonderful.

Trisha