tina&steve

We have accepted a offer on our house!!

Yes after a year on the market and 4 sales falling through we have accepted a offer on the house:jiggy:

£50k below the 1st asking price but with things the way they are here we just had to bite the bullet and so it.

We fly to Adelaide on the 26th October (3 weeks and 1 day) as we had booked our validation trip already. but I will stay with my little lad and OH will fly back to sort out sale and ship out furniture (god only knows what he will ship over):biglaugh: just hope it doesn't go pear shape cos I'll have to come back with my son on my own:shocked:.

Good luck everyone still trying to sell keep the faith.

Tina xx

good luck tina and family and welcome to oz my bar b q is burning for you all, are you still going to wyne vale? im in mawson lakes its just down the road also tell steve to bring his sissors im badly in need of a hair cut lol:biglaugh:

all the best i will pm you my mobile number for when you arrive

alex

Guest Sharon and Paul

HI Tina, good luck with your house sell?, IT's a pain trying to sell at the moment . Got to valiadate our visa by May the 4th, Still fingers crossed anyway ATB Paul

good luck tina and family and welcome to oz my bar b q is burning for you all, are you still going to wyne vale? im in mawson lakes its just down the road also tell steve to bring his sissors im badly in need of a hair cut lol:biglaugh:

all the best i will pm you my mobile number for when you arrive

alex

You badly need a haircut or you need a bad haircut hahaha Steve's your man for the latter