Guest Aussie pat

A nomad's life

Guest Aussie pat

Hi, we are now officially homeless, living in a holiday let with no phone or internet. Have had to resort to using the library and wireless cafes to use the internet. Am currently sitting next to a display cabinet full of yummy cakes in Witney, Oxon. Have already had a choc brownie and two coffees. Have 6 more weeks of this. Will probably be double the size by the time we leave. At least I can't eat at the library, but there I have to fight off the territorial 'silver surfers' who aren't keen on new kids on their patch. Oh well, it will certainly make me appreciate what I have once we're back online at home. That second piece of brownie (or is it too early for a glass of wine?) looks tempting! Yours calorifically, Hedy

:biglaugh:you dirty bird lol, glad your having fun, now step away from the sherry luv...its far too much:biglaugh:. ps have a lovely choc cake for me ( sheame i cant indulge being coeliac). Ps mind those silver surfers they will speak with silver tongues but surf like a grandad in a nappy;)

Guest Aussie pat

Hi Clare, the wine is gluten free, so are the crisps! It's going to be a dangerous 6 weeks until we leave.

Guest Roo1

Its amazing how much you rely on the telephone and Internet. When its not around you feel so cut off from civilisation.

Best of luck for the 6 weeks ahead. I think the library is the better option in future! :wubclub:;)

Judi x

yep you will totally appreciate it when you are more settled. we lived in a hostel for 9 months in New Zealand while waiting on my spousal visa---so being back in our house is heaven!