Guest Em76

Pressure washer

Guest Em76

I am sure this is a daft question but will ask anyway. We have a pressure washer and we were wondering if we should bother to pack it in the container. I am sure I have read somewhere that they are illegal and using one is a hangable offence, but OH wants me to check anyway.

Thanks for any info

Em x

If you have to use it for work then you can use it.Bring it cos when the drought breaks and the dams fill water restrictions will be less severe.I don't know that we will get back to unlimited water use though.Peoplehave become more conscious of this resource.

Guest Alipally

We've got one arriving in the container (if it ever bloody gets here!).... Not sure if it'll be any use to us!

Guest Em76

Thanks for the responses. Don't want to sell the pressure washer sorry Suzer - my Mum has first grabs on it if we don't bring it over (she is letting us live with her rent free for 6 weeks whilst our stuff is shipped so it seems to be the least we can do)!

Dare I ask how often the water restrictions are lifted enough to allow you to use it - we only want it to pressure wash the drive every year or so, but won't bother to bring it if we never use it.

Em I meant Nick11 as he said he'd brought his but never used it. I don't know about the water restrictions but I would guess you could find out on SAWater.