Guest ReadyPenny

Help me PLEEEEASE!

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi All

Really excited we e-lodged our Visa 175 application on 01.10.08. I have just been online to upload some passports, birth certs etc but it says I cannot attach them as a decision has already been made. When I check the status it is our holiday visa that is in place until July 09

What do I do? Is there any way I can round this as I have lots of scanned docs to send that I would rather not post.

The checklist still says "required" against everything that I need to attach but am not able to.

Somebody PLEASE tell me what to do!

Cheers

Mandy

Hiya,

You can attatch documents using this info sent in our acknowledgement e-mail;

"To provide additional documents to the ASPC, please attach online via link: https:\\http://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/attachment/start.do?attachType=VISA_APPLICATION&group=travel

In the event of an error with the online link, please email the documents as scanned attachments to adelaide.gsm.documents@immi.gov.au

The ASPC accepts scanned copies of original documents (non-certified) provided they are in colour. If you scan documents in black and white, then they must be scanned copies of the certified copies. The valid file types for attaching documents are BMP, DOC, DOT, GIF, JPG, PDF, RTF, TXT and XLS."

You need to include the following details in the subject line of the e-mail - name of applicant, TRN number, permission request ID (sent in acknowledgement e-mail). As far as changing the bit about a decision being made, I can only suggest e-mailing them using this link - http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm

Hope this helps - and by the way, none of the process ever runs smoothly so don't think you're the only ones struggling! I had issues with my application too! xxx

If all else fails PHOTOCOPY the lot, send them via snail mail, and let the buggers know you have done this...........

I have spent a fortune on photocopying, registered mail etc; but at least you know they got it; no "oh, we didn't get your e-mail, send again" rubbish.......

Hope that helps

xx

J

Jo,

you are absolutely right; i just want to cross the eyes, dot the tees!

Sad when you are a control freak, everyone is an a**e, and will wriggle out of homest replies.

It'S a northern thing..........me ol' duck; No offence intended

J