Guest markshelley

Do we or don't we?

Guest markshelley

My hubby is doing his Carpentry practical assessment later this month, if all goes well and according to plan we should be in a position to submit our visa application by mid november. The question i'm asking is........... ( i know the housing market is somewhat FCUKed) :arghh: but i was wondering when is the advised time to put house up for sale e.g Now, when visa goes in, when medicals are due etc etc.:skeptical:

Guest Guzzler&Sas
    My hubby is doing his Carpentry practical assessment later this month, if all goes well and according to plan we should be in a position to submit our visa application by mid november. The question i'm asking is........... ( i know the housing market is somewhat FCUKed) :arghh: but i was wondering when is the advised time to put house up for sale e.g Now, when visa goes in, when medicals are due etc etc.:skeptical:

Yesterday;) get it on the market ASAP,

Guzzler

Guest markshelley

:)Thanks for your advise and the websites much appreciated.

Surely.........go for it now. Before you know it, someone will walk in, love it, make a bloody rediculous offer which you will refuse; then they will give you 5k more, ask for the cooker and send in the gestapo (aka the surveyor):shocked:. Happened to me, and i want everyone to suffer the same way:wubclub:

Seriously, do it now!!!!!!!!!!

While you wait though...........sort out those cupboards; do the car boot sales; get rid of anything you can do without (that doesnt include husband/kids/the washing, ironing etc). I was amazed at the amount of tat in the mansh.........done 3 boot sales, doing at least 3 more; advertised in the local rag, sold stuff to colleagues, family, given the charity shop enough clobber to deck out a third world disaster; and my house STILL looks like a war zone............:arghh:. Or worse... the aftermath of a church jumble sale:biglaugh:. I move in 3 weeks; to dads sofa/couch/setee (for fear of being less than pc)...for a week.

Go get'em and the best of luck..

Jane

Guest Sharon and Paul

HI Shelley, Well i would put the house on market ,let say you sell next week ? it will take a couple of months to go through , right up to the time you sign , you can pull out so be possitive , your in control of your house sell you can stall a bit if you need to. I thought like most people we would sell our house with no problem! but its the first time buyers who are not coming along there for people higher in the chain got now chance but i hope you have better luck?. I had to do a TRA assesment give them as much info , ie drawings, pictures of work, refs as many as you can. Meds our easy so don,t worry police checks do on line .Somedays i think am i doing right thing? I go on real esate Au look at what i can get for my money that allways works for me.Then look out the window that works as well . A T B Paul