duncan-clan

on way back to oz

im leaving crappy uk again on thursday flying from heathrow using cathy pacific its the 22:30 flight to hong kong anyone on that flight? im landing in adelaide 10:30 sat morning

cant wait to get back to parachuting and riding my bike to the beach

alex

Guest swampo

Hi Alex,

We are also going from Heathrow this Thursday but flying with Singapore airlines at 2205 from Terminal 3. If same terminal, fancy a pint?

Mall & Kev

alex mall and kev just wanna say have a safe journey over to adelaide and carnt wait to meet you at the meet up :jiggy:enjoy ur last few days in the uk 'bon voyage'

suexxx

Guest graandjac

:)Have a safe journey Kev and Mall, looking forward to seeing you guys again, and poppoing down to Port Noarlunga for another nice meal.....safe journey

Hi Alex,

We are also going from Heathrow this Thursday but flying with Singapore airlines at 2205 from Terminal 3. If same terminal, fancy a pint?

Mall & Kev

hi ya swampo im going to be at T3 my flight is at 2230 im going by cathay pacific but will be in business class lounge will try to pop down and look for you i will have 2 young children with me with a pink buggy....i was trying to get on you flight but fully booked enjoy changi airport its the best airport ive ever been to its just to bloody clean lol

alex

Guest weesp

Hi Alex, Hope you have a safe flight and hope you're keeping OK.

Talk to you soon.

Lynn