Scousemouse

bank charged us for a statement

:realmad: This morning in the post, we recieved a "statement" from our mortgage lender.......... for which they are charging us £15!!!!

I asked last week for a reerence confirming that we had our mortgage with the company; had paid every month the requisite amount; had NEVER missed a payment and were NOT in debt on our account. Ergo...... we are not a credit risk!!

What we got was a statement detailing our monthly payments from Jan 08; we will get this next week......free of charge.:arghh::arghh::arghh:

Our BANK on the other hand, gave us a reference about our financial security etc.......exactly what we asked for.

Whilst i'm sure the rental agents would be real interested in how much we pay every month on the mortgage ( which finishes in 3 weeks btw); i somehow doubt it will secure us a property to rent long term.....

OH is steaming; gone in for a showdown, and a blunt refusal to pay for incompetent services!! It isn't even noon here, and already i want a large glass of wobbly water

Be specific folks, and tell the stupid bank people to get it right!!!!

Jane

Guest the staffords
    This morning in the post, we recieved a "statement" from our mortgage lender.......... for which they are charging us £15!!!!

I asked last week for a reerence confirming that we had our mortgage with the company; had paid every month the requisite amount; had NEVER missed a payment and were NOT in debt on our account. Ergo...... we are not a credit risk!!

What we got was a statement detailing our monthly payments from Jan 08; we will get this next week......free of charge.:arghh::arghh::arghh:

Our BANK on the other hand, gave us a reference about our financial security etc.......exactly what we asked for.

Whilst i'm sure the rental agents would be real interested in how much we pay every month on the mortgage ( which finishes in 3 weeks btw); i somehow doubt it will secure us a property to rent long term.....

OH is steaming; gone in for a showdown, and a blunt refusal to pay for incompetent services!! It isn't even noon here, and already i want a large glass of wobbly water

Be specific folks, and tell the stupid bank people to get it right!!!!

Jane

hi mate...just pretend you are on holiday in france or spain or southport and have a glass...banks are the same the world over....when you get here,they are not a bit interested in how good or bad your credit rating was in the uk...it counts for nothing...which in our case was a blessing!ha....its only money...forget it,just get here,the sun is shining and the beers are cold :)

Southport?? Dear Lord, P, have you ever been there??? They have CLOSED THE FAIRGROUND; THE BEACH IS NAFF AND ITS CHOCKABLOCK WITH DUFFERS....... trust me my in-laws live there (shudder); and they spend at least 2 weeks every few months on holiday abroad:biglaugh:

Had far more than a glass; head like Birkenhead today..........and the homestead is a jumble sale aftermath.........

You're right tho' it is just money, but my lord, they have a bloody cheek, these bankers!!!

TC

Jane

Welcome to Australia, where the banks will rip you off good and proper.

I was at the other Southport yesterday with my gorgeous other half - and at O'Sullivan Beach, Silver Sands, Moana Beach, Maslin's Beach (the clad end!), Port Willunga Beach and Aldinga Beach. Life's a beach, the banks also begin with a b, as does my favourite description of them.

Guest the staffords

oh my god...the fair has gone from southport!!!yeah,been there loads jane..(never seen the sea tho)..like mr n mrs bill says...wait till you see the real southport..and isnt it a coincidence that bankers rhymes with ...you know what i mean!!!