football team

Guest ade&emma

Guest ade&emma

Still need a couple more players, and especially a goalie if anyones interested.

Must be a few people on site who are having a think about it. any age or standard. send me a message if your up for it or know anyone who might be.

Ade.

Guest ade&emma

The place we were gonna do it at was the marion gym but they seem to be buggering me about. We can enter a team at the seaford rec on mondays and weds whenever we want and it sounds a bit better. still finding out details but will let you all know when i do.

Ade.

Guest ade&emma

Hi All,

I should be able to get it sorted so we can play wed's nights at Seaford rec. Im waiting for someone to get back to me but the first game should be on wed's 5th Nov. I'll know for definate next monday and i'll get all details like times and cost and PM you all.

Cheers.

Ade.

Guest AdelaideSammy

I am keen to join a football team if they are playing on a week night. If any teams are short of a player then please get in touch. I qualify (only just!) for an over 35's team but happy to play for anyone.

Ok, well we started off quite badly, going down 2 -0 within the first 5 minutes, but then we started gelling and managed to pull the game equal. It stayed like this for the rest of the half.

Second half we were playing like well but the other side managed to score to take the lead again. Some fantastic passing combinations and we were back in the game 3 - 3.

Now this is when it all went a bit pear shaped as the lungs were crying out for air sadly there was not much we could do when the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th goal went passed us!!!!!! arhhhh.

Final result 7 - 3 to them. In our defence, it was our first game together and with only 1 sub I think we did honourably. (Won't mention who they had on their side!) lol.

Well done lads.

Guest ade&emma

19/11/08

our game wednesday has been moved to 7:15 so everyone get there for 7:00. hopefully this is only a one off and will be back to normal time next week.

those who played last week if you can make it, text me or send me a pm to let me know your coming.

anyone else who fancies playing just send me a pm and i'll let you know details. the more the merrier.

see you all wednesday.

ade.