We are finally on our way.....

Guest KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts

Well after the housing market in the UK (we all know how bad it is) we've now got people renting our house from the 29th October.

And last night we finally booked our fligths, one way to Adelaide, departing UK 9th November and arriving 11th November @ 9.10.

So this is now a request please, if anyone has or knows of anyone looking to rent their property, please, please get in touch. Ideally we would be looking for a 4 bedroom house, but if the worst came to the worst the boys could share for a while.... at the moment the area is not to much of a problem, just need a roof over our heads, please.....

Thanks in advance

Woohoo! great news for you guys!! bet yer ded excited eh!

when we're in adelaide next july/aug we'll have t meet up fer a sesh!

oh yeah that applies for anyone else who fancies a sesh when we're there, especially any younger people, we'll be 25 & 26.

Well after the housing market in the UK (we all know how bad it is) we've now got people renting our house from the 29th October.

And last night we finally booked our fligths, one way to Adelaide, departing UK 9th November and arriving 11th November @ 9.10.

So this is now a request please, if anyone has or knows of anyone looking to rent their property, please, please get in touch. Ideally we would be looking for a 4 bedroom house, but if the worst came to the worst the boys could share for a while.... at the moment the area is not to much of a problem, just need a roof over our heads, please.....

Just sat here munching on a bag and having a beer , wondering if we will ever sell up :arghh:, visas need to be activated very soon [ flights booked for dec 6th - One way ].

GOOD LUCK and hope you find a rental before you fly, sure you will.

Who are you flying with , do you have any idea where you want to settle in Adelaide .

The sun will be shining for sure by the time you arrive ,hope you enjoy Adelaide :)

Wayne n Louise

Guest KP Nuts

Just sat here munching on a bag and having a beer , wondering if we will ever sell up :arghh:, visas need to be activated very soon [ flights booked for dec 6th - One way ].

GOOD LUCK and hope you find a rental before you fly, sure you will.

Who are you flying with , do you have any idea where you want to settle in Adelaide .

The sun will be shining for sure by the time you arrive ,hope you enjoy Adelaide :)

Wayne n Louise

Hi Wayne & Louise.... We are flying with Singapore, we booked on line Saturday night and for the 5 of us (all adult tickets) it was £3156.00, so not to bad... no idea yet where we are going to settle, was looking South, but we've been told there will be more work for oh who is a roofer in the North, so not sure yet....

How about you, where are you going to??

Guest colinjez

Hiya Kim

I have replied to you on PIO but just thought I would say congrats again. We are on the same flight as you.....exciting isnt it:)

Good luck and may see you at the airport ...........and at the meet on 15th if you are going

Lynn and Colin

Guest melissa and darren

Hello Kim

If your flight gets delayed for an hour and fifty minutes, then it'll be "The eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month." I'm sure someone famous once said that. So are we going to see you at the next meet? Do you know when it is?

I see you said someone is renting your house, is it the original mob or have you found someone new?

Darren.

Guest KP Nuts
Hiya Kim

I have replied to you on PIO but just thought I would say congrats again. We are on the same flight as you.....exciting isnt it:)

Good luck and may see you at the airport ...........and at the meet on 15th if you are going

Lynn and Colin

Hi Lynn & Colin, what do you mean see you at the airport, we'll see you on the plane then, drinks on Singapore, lol..............

Guest KP Nuts
Hello Kim

If your flight gets delayed for an hour and fifty minutes, then it'll be "The eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month." I'm sure someone famous once said that. So are we going to see you at the next meet? Do you know when it is?

I see you said someone is renting your house, is it the original mob or have you found someone new?

Darren.

Hi Darren, No you won't see us at the next Essex meet, from leaving Romford on the 29th October, we are going to stay in Cornwall until the 9th November, then to the airport from Cornwall.

The next meet is on Sunday 9th November, at Springfield somewhere I think.

The people renting the house are still the original mob, he went on holiday for two weeks, not starting the paperwork, didn't think there would be a problem :arghh:

Did you get my message the other day about your second shipment?? how much stuff have you got for it??