newlife

pool cleaner

Hi

Can anyone recomend a pool cleaner for the North East? We need someone to come out and clean the pool and tell us how to maintain it (what chemicals to use etc)

Thanks in advance

Wendy

Guest philnjulie

hi,

there is a guy on this forum called motlyman who cleans pools not sure where hes based he might help if not pm back and i will find the number of the guy who did our pool will only take a phone call

phil

Guest Armstrongs in Adelaide

Hey as a fellow migrant from Harlow (Stow area), I can recomend the guy at Clark Pools near Holden garage on Main North Rd. He is very good and reasonable.

He offers advice first then will start charging.....

Guest preeti22

Wendy i will advice you dont call anyone for your pool cleaning, its very easy to maintain your pool everyday. just follow this simple steps and use the automatic equipments to hassle free cleaning

1) buy automatic or robotic pool cleaner that will clean your pool automatically. just keep in your pool and it will do its job.

2) dont use any chemicals use automatic salt water chlorinator. this uses salt to clean your pool. you just have to use it between your pool pump and pool filter. and its not harmful to your health

3) run your pool pump for 4 to 5 hours alternate days to circulate pool water

4) use pool covers when no one using pool that will keep your pool safe from unwanted material.

5) use skimmers regularly.

Ha ha, this thread is nearly 4 years old and I'm now an old hand at cleaning the pool! ( even though most the time I wish we didn't have one! ) lol