Hi to you all

Guest sharon&jason

Guest sharon&jason

Hi

I'm Sharon, have hubby Jason and 2 mad boys Ryan 11 and Kieran 7. am at the beginning getting our references signed. Am hoping to be able to move to Happy Valley, Blackwood area. Would be great if we could make friends with anyone round that area, or in fact anyone in Adelaide.

Hope to speak to someone soon

Sharon

Guest Django

Hi Sharon,

Welcome to PIA.:) I'm sure one of the guys already over there will be on later and can help you with your questions.

Pete

Guest Guest75
Hi

I'm Sharon, have hubby Jason and 2 mad boys Ryan 11 and Kieran 7. am at the beginning getting our references signed. Am hoping to be able to move to Happy Valley, Blackwood area. Would be great if we could make friends with anyone round that area, or in fact anyone in Adelaide.

Hope to speak to someone soon

Sharon

Hiya Sharon.

You only have two mad boys?? - we are all mad in the Tyke household ;)

We know the Happy Valley Blackwood area reasonably.What made you choose those areas??

They are nice BTW!

We live a few K's further south in Onkapringa Hills

Guest happy-jools

HI Sharon & Jason. Welcome to the site. Make friends with us lot who are going, and you never know we may be "Neighbours", they be good friends. Sorry couldnt help myself. Neighbours theme tune. hehe.

Guest RandC

Hi Sharon and Jason

Welcome to the site, you're bound to make new friends on here - everyone is so friendly and supportive. Good luck with the application process

Cari :)

Guest victoriawhite

Hello

If you need any help or anyone to give you any info, let me know. I do a Meet and Greet and Stay service here for 'New' Poms but also am turning into a help sevice for new people, any help to anyome to save them all the hassle we went through when we first got here!

Let me know!

Good Luck with all your refs! ;)

Victoria

Guest sharon&jason

Hi

Thanks everyone for all your comments. Am really looking forward to the possibility that we could soon be living in Aussie Land.

Sharon:o

Guest steph&neil

hi sharon, jason, ryan & kieran

welcome to PIA! an invaluable tool when you need to know anything!!!!!!!!

We are moving out at the end of July & the job I have been offered is in Blackwood - we are still looking at housing options! so any advice you get would be greatly received! i have been told that happy valley is a nice area with lots of poms

am sure you will have no problem making friend & the meet & greet service is a great idea (we will use it when we get out!!)

anyway take care & best of luck

steph

Guest mOZzy

hi sharon and family - welcome!!!!

fingers crossed that you'll get there soon and without any (major) hiccups!

we're only at the beginning ourselves! (almost ready to post off for tra!!!)

Guest bev_stef

Hi Sharon and Family

Welcome to PIA. A greatplace for meeting like minded people and finding out loads of stuff you never even realised you needed to know.

We also have 2 mad little boys although a lot smaller, but still very scampy.;);)

good luck with yoiur plans.

Bev

Guest deb and stoo

Hi Sharon & Jason

Welcome to the site and the start of your process which I'm sure you think is a big hill at the moment but before you know it you'll be running down the other side to a much better life.

Everyone in here is very friendly and able to help with most questions and a lot of them are already out there living the dream,lucky beggars :D

Best of luck and see you out there for the first barbie.

:)

Stoo Deb & Boyz

PS: Will be contacting you shortly Victoria,really like the sound of your service.

Guest victoriawhite
Hi Sharon & Jason

Welcome to the site and the start of your process which I'm sure you think is a big hill at the moment but before you know it you'll be running down the other side to a much better life.

Everyone in here is very friendly and able to help with most questions and a lot of them are already out there living the dream,lucky beggars :D

Best of luck and see you out there for the first barbie.

:)

Stoo Deb & Boyz

PS: Will be contacting you shortly Victoria,really like the sound of your service.

Hi ya

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Victoria