Sign in to follow this  
Guest cazzie

Get this rubbish off PIA

Guest cazzie

Right, I've had enough. Who IS this 'lwb' person who is sticking his dubious adverts onto this site? This person is sticking random advertising (or so it seems) onto irrelevant posts and I've just read one that is very rude - see 'Computer Clock thread' - you wouldn't want the kids reading it. Or am I just a prude and have woken up too early(England game)? Keep it clean!

Guest Guzzler&Sas
    Right, I've had enough. Who IS this 'lwb' person who is sticking his dubious adverts onto this site? This person is sticking random advertising (or so it seems) onto irrelevant posts and I've just read one that is very rude - see 'Computer Clock thread' - you wouldn't want the kids reading it. Or am I just a prude and have woken up too early(England game)? Keep it clean!

Looks like the site as been spammed, I'm sure one of the Moderators will sort it out when they see it,

Guzzler

Guest cazzie
    Looks like the site as been spammed, I'm sure one of the Moderators will sort it out when they see it,

Guzzler

Yes, you are probably right. Initial reaction and all that! What a cheek though.

Cazzie,

if anyone sees a post report it then an email is sent direct to all us Mods so easier to spot. I always try to flick through posts but some days there are a lot and the boss here at work expects to be working as well;)

Guest cazzie
    Cazzie,

if anyone sees a post report it then an email is sent direct to all us Mods so easier to spot. I always try to flick through posts but some days there are a lot and the boss here at work expects to be working as well;)

Hello Ian,

Yes, I know and I'm sorry. I was in a bad mood anyway this morning and I just saw red! I will report in future, no worries.

Hello Ian,

Yes, I know and I'm sorry. I was in a bad mood anyway this morning and I just saw red! I will report in future, no worries.

No worries Cazzie. Keep smiling, the sun is shining!!:jiggy:

Have sent message to Tim to delete the IP so should be last of that one anyway

Guest cazzie
    No worries Cazzie. Keep smiling, the sun is shining!!:jiggy:

Have sent message to Tim to delete the IP so should be last of that one anyway

Thank you Ian