suzer

Suggestions on car insurance

That sounds quite good. I'll only be getting 3rd party as the car is a '93 camry wagon but do have a ltr of recommendation from my insurer in the States so it's good to get any idea of what others are paying. Cheers!

Guest soggy

Hi,

I used SGiC , I think it was $280 fully comp for a new ford fiesta, someone went into the back of it less than 24 hours after picking it up and they took care of everything, cost me nothing. One thing to remember is replacment car cover is not normally included in fully comp insurance as standard here unless you can prove you cannot work without your car.

Simon:)

Hi,

I used SGiC , I think it was $280 fully comp for a new ford fiesta, someone went into the back of it less than 24 hours after picking it up and they took care of everything, cost me nothing. One thing to remember is replacment car cover is not normally included in fully comp insurance as standard here unless you can prove you cannot work without your car.

Was that for an entire year? They just quoted me a bit less than that for 3rd party fire & theft!!!

Guest soggy
    Was that for an entire year? They just quoted me a bit less than that for 3rd party fire & theft!!!

Hi,

it was for the year but I would have to check the paperwork to see if I have remembered correctly, (six months ago but seems like years) they did accept my six years no claims bonus from the UK.