watering the lawn allowed or not?

ozzieclare2be

saturday if your house number is even, sunday if your house number is odd

can water between 6.00am - 9.00am or 6.00 pm to 9.00pm, apart from that the old faithfull watering can anytime, as far as i know, but there is a website that explains this but cant find it at the mo.

my lawns looking a bit parched am i allowed to water it? :biglaugh:or does it have to be on a certain day when the moon is retrograde in venus and foodland is closed?

Make Sure you have heard the hooting Owl at the midnight , The tide is out and the Wizened old lady of Noarlunga bearing Gifts of Frankincense has crossed your palm with Silver,

alternatively

Saturday odd numbers Sunday Even

Make Sure you have heard the hooting Owl at the midnight , The tide is out and the Wizened old lady of Noarlunga bearing Gifts of Frankincense has crossed your palm with Silver,

alternatively

Saturday odd numbers Sunday Even

It's t'other way round me ducks, Saturdays for even numbers and Sundays for odd. But remember, ne'er cast a clout till t' blue ringed octopus are out!

Guest Guest75
It's t'other way round me ducks, Saturdays for even numbers and Sundays for odd. But remember, ne'er cast a clout till t' blue ringed octopus are out!

I understood that when I'd had a drink.:biglaugh: