ozzieclare2be

watering the lawn allowed or not?

my lawns looking a bit parched am i allowed to water it? :biglaugh:or does it have to be on a certain day when the moon is retrograde in venus and foodland is closed?

Guest Tina

saturday if your house number is even, sunday if your house number is odd

can water between 6.00am - 9.00am or 6.00 pm to 9.00pm, apart from that the old faithfull watering can anytime, as far as i know, but there is a website that explains this but cant find it at the mo.

my lawns looking a bit parched am i allowed to water it? :biglaugh:or does it have to be on a certain day when the moon is retrograde in venus and foodland is closed?

Make Sure you have heard the hooting Owl at the midnight , The tide is out and the Wizened old lady of Noarlunga bearing Gifts of Frankincense has crossed your palm with Silver,

alternatively

Saturday odd numbers Sunday Even

Make Sure you have heard the hooting Owl at the midnight , The tide is out and the Wizened old lady of Noarlunga bearing Gifts of Frankincense has crossed your palm with Silver,

alternatively

:biglaugh:what if the owl has a sore throat does thiss still apply?:biglaugh:

alternatively

It's t'other way round me ducks, Saturdays for even numbers and Sundays for odd. But remember, ne'er cast a clout till t' blue ringed octopus are out!

i live in mawson lakes and you can water your garden when ever you like and even wash your car with no problems....as we use recycle water here we have 2 monster lakes we use water from my grass is very green

alex

Guest Guest75
    It's t'other way round me ducks, Saturdays for even numbers and Sundays for odd. But remember, ne'er cast a clout till t' blue ringed octopus are out!

I understood that when I'd had a drink.:biglaugh:

Guest Django
    It's t'other way round me ducks, Saturdays for even numbers and Sundays for odd.

Do your ducks live acrossthe road then?:confused::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Pete