folk festival next weekend

Guest Guest75

I think we are off as well.

I can honestly say I'm not into folk music but it will be a great weekend down there if the weather is good.

Some friends are taking us so it would be rude not to go..............He,he and have a good few drinkies;);)

Guest Tracijbc

We will be there, camping all weekend with some other Brits. Look out for the UK contingent on the campsite if you are going all weekend, and stop by for some of my OH's home brew....its' first public outing.....at least the weather looks better than Glastonbury eh? :jiggy:

Traci xx

We will be there, camping all weekend with some other Brits. Look out for the UK contingent on the campsite if you are going all weekend, and stop by for some of my OH's home brew....its' first public outing.....at least the weather looks better than Glastonbury eh? :jiggy:

Traci xx

im deeply traumatised now we wont be camping :goofy: the people we know camping are brits too lol but will be with the aus family most of the day, they dont drink so i have to behave :biglaugh:. Yep no muddy wellies or trenchfoot :biglaugh:

Guest Tracijbc
Im sure Callum will be up for trying a sample of Matts home Brew, we will pop down on the Sunday !I'll be in my Kate Moss Hot Pants (Not)

LOL!! Me too!! Will be modelling my latest bikini just to scare the locals.....:biglaugh:

We will be the ones in the oversized grey 2-bed family tent (even though there's only the 2 of us!), camping with Nicky & Alan and Hev & Rob. See you then!!

T xx

LOL!! Me too!! Will be modelling my latest bikini just to scare the locals.....:biglaugh:

We will be the ones in the oversized grey 2-bed family tent (even though there's only the 2 of us!), camping with Nicky & Alan and Hev & Rob. See you then!!

T xx

We are meeting up with those couple too, small world!!! Aparently robs making an intrument is that right ,will see u down there x

Guest Tracijbc
We are meeting up with those couple too, small world!!! Aparently robs making an intrument is that right ,will see u down there x

Yep, looking forward to seeing the "Lagerphone", he's been collecting those bottle tops for ages! Pity there's a no booze rule in the campsite eh? Still, I'm sure we can still have a blast. See you on Friday

Traci xx

Guest Greg and Karen

We'll be there.....we are big fans of Cropready and the Green Man fessie back in the UK.....I doubt the line-up will be as good here, but the spirit will be the same!

Greg & Karen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Greg and Karen
The SA folk festival is in willunga next weekend , no-one seems to have mentioned it on here so thought i would. Its in willunga 24-26th october, we are heading off down on the saturday should be good fun :)

Just a follow up to say that we got down to the Festival on Saturday for a few hours and really enjoyed it. Very chilled and friendly atmos, despite the farkin' heat! The beer tent went down well and elder daughter (4) really enjoyed Punch n Judy.

Couldn't really get into it full on this year because of the new born, but hopefully next year we can camp over and really enter into the spirit.

Hope you all had a good time too.

Keep us posted on similar events.

cheers,

Greg & Karen