What to go out and buy for the container?

tina&steve

Wow you blow the dust off this thread :biglaugh:

Must rentals have cookers and when you buy a house they dont take the cooker with them, wished the people who sold us this house took this cooker its awful:goofy:.

We bought our dryer with us and so glad if you leave the washing out to long towels turn to caboard and there are no rad s to dry the washing like in the UK!!

Been here 15 months now and so glad I stocked up on undies just been looking at some today and would pay that kind of money. I wait til M&S do there free delv to Oz and re stock. Like I do with my son's school trousers.

HEATERS (yes I'm shouting lol) portable one's that can easily be moved from room to room, you can't get them here and you do need them in winter. Something like this Buy De'Longhi SBF Silver Portable Gas Heater 4.2kW. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

you know the kind, the one's you put a gas bottle in the back, you'll have to change the bottle connection but it's worth it. It's the only thing we regret getting rid of and not bringing with us.

Wind shield for the beach, gets quite windy on the beach in the afternoons here and you can't get them here. Polo mints, they cost a fortune xx

wow we were only talking about wind breaks this weekend.

Thinking of importing them to hire out on the beach along with selling buckets and spades:daydreaming: