At last

Guest weesp

Finally, after 5 months of living in Adelaide we had our container deliverd on Thursday. Ye Ha! It was like Christmas had come early, the kids diving in, forgetting what toys and games they had, and now having playstation they feel like they've got their right arms back, although, they haven't played with it as much as I thought they would. Hopefully, they've got out of the swing of sitting there all night (lol). It's soooo nice to have my bits around now, feels much more like home! Still can't believe that we've been here for 5 months, time goes so quickly when you're having fun.

Lynn

The boat our container is on should dock tomorrow so just the wait now for it to get through customs, can't wait to get our stuff now. Did you have a shared container, is that why it took so long?

Great news that the kids are happy to have their stuff, I am looking forward to getting our stuff but in a way it is so nice having nothing around, no toys all over the place.

Guest caoimhe
Finally, after 5 months of living in Adelaide we had our container deliverd on Thursday. Ye Ha! It was like Christmas had come early, the kids diving in, forgetting what toys and games they had, and now having playstation they feel like they've got their right arms back, although, they haven't played with it as much as I thought they would. Hopefully, they've got out of the swing of sitting there all night (lol). It's soooo nice to have my bits around now, feels much more like home! Still can't believe that we've been here for 5 months, time goes so quickly when you're having fun.

Lynn

What company did you use and did you share a container?

It was a shared container and the company was Simpsons, they were based in Kent. I think because nobody could sell their houses, this is why it took so long. Nothing, as yet as I can remember, has gone missing either, only my mirror was smashed and my smoothie maker turned green where it had been left in the container with the heat for 5 months!

Lynn

Guest Alipally

WooHoo!! Glad that everything has arrived safely if a little green.... literally!

Ours is being delivered on Thursday! I'm so excited and I've not had as long a wait as you... (although I last saw my stuff in July!) I really am looking forward to having a washing machine and fridge freezer and and and..........