Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maz14

Medicals Finalised, still confused??? Please help!!!

Guest Maz14

Hiya, my 'health requirements' are showing as finalised on my status page but my medicals just say 'received'. Should this change to finalised too or is this complete?

Also, on my document checklist it says they're still 'requested' rather than 'met'.

Very confusing so if anyone knows if all of my meds are finalised or not, advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Guest HelenAndSiggi

Hi Maz,

We have exactly the same online status response (nearly a year now).

My understanding is (please correct me if I am wrong):

I believe the message means that your medicals were received, finalized and ok.

The document "requested" message is just an item in your required doc list that you must and probably have provided. I believe that a case officer hasn't processed it and the computer says "NO" - bit like in Little Britain.

Seeing your signature, you should have your visa grant very soon. Good Luck!

Siggi

Guest Trakki

It means that your meds have been received. When they have been seen it will change to finalised. With the part still saying requested that may not change to met until you get the visa. Ours changed to met the same day that we got the visa.

It all depends on your case officer apparently and when they change it on the system. Our meds changed from received to finalised within a week but I know some that it has taken much longer. At least you know that they are there and read to be seen.

HTH

Guest Maz14
    It means that your meds have been received. When they have been seen it will change to finalised. With the part still saying requested that may not change to met until you get the visa. Ours changed to met the same day that we got the visa.

It all depends on your case officer apparently and when they change it on the system. Our meds changed from received to finalised within a week but I know some that it has taken much longer. At least you know that they are there and read to be seen.

HTH

Just checked my status page and my visa is granted!!

I'm so excited, so much to do now and i can't wait to hand my notice in at work!!

Guest markrob

Should be ready to travel. Have you got the visa in your passport??

Guest Django

I'm so excited, so much to do now and i can't wait to hand my notice in at work!!

5.gif

Fantastic. Try to wipe that grin off your face. Betcha can't.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Pete

Guest HelenAndSiggi

Excellent! I am really pleased to see your visa grant. Congratulations!